* Code donation from Google.
* Now supports up to Firefox 11.
* Changed order of FirefoxProfile initialization attempts on a
remote host: 1) try to load from capabilities, 2) try to load
locally if webdriver.firefox.profile is specified, 3) create an
* Added the beginning of infrastructure for gathering logs from
* Added an UnreachableBrowserException.
* Additional work on the WebDriver JS console.
* Implicit waits now change how long we wait for alerts. This
functionality will change in 2.16
* FIXED: 2700: The infamous scrolling issue.
* FIXED: 2816: ClassCastException when calling switchTo().alert().
* Grid now distinguishs between CLIENT_GONE and
* FIXED: issue where older RCs could not connect to a newer hub.
* Selenium-backed WebDriver now uses atoms for typing.
* Significantly reworked input device abstractions.