A plugin offering support for advanced searches using Lucene, a high performance, open source search engine. It makes use of the notification mechanism of XWiki to monitor and submit wiki pages for indexing to the Lucene engine, and offers simple methods for searching documents, with the possiblity to sort by one or several document fields (besides the default sort by relevance), filter by one or several languages, and search in one, several or all virtual wikis.
- Sergiu Dumitriu
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.