Affects Version/s: 4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: App Within Minutes
XWIKI-13789 Display the default editor instead of the Text editor when adding a Long Text field in AWM XWIKI-11142 Filter by DBStringListProperty field doesn't work when in livetable "type": "text" XWIKI-2705 WYSIWYG Editor is not refreshing when you modify font-size or font-family of some text, letting think user that it is not working XWIKI-13647 Update xclass definition when pretty name, rows, cols or editor changes XWIKI-6634 Attempt to go through all the remaining steps when finish is triggered in a wizard XWIKI-7795 The browser back button doesn't restore unsaved changes in step 2 of App Within Minutes wizard XWIKI-6635 Add support for non-interactive wizard steps XWIKI-5602 text inside Macro's is changed XWIKI-13788 Long text field from app in minutes shows html code when adding an entry XWIKI-13758 Fields of type Content use the GWT WYSIWYG Editor instead of the configured Editor
When the user is using 'Static List', 'User', 'Group', 'Database List' fields and he configures them, any change is applied in the preview after hitting the 'Apply changes'.
Same should be for the 'Long Text' field when the user is changing the Editor type. For this field type, changing the number of rows works in the preview.
- consistency in behavior with the other field types and with other properties for the same field type;
- previewing the change will clarify the user about what 'Text', 'PureText', 'WYSIWYG' means, since these options are not descriptive at all (what's the difference between text and pure text, etc.);
- preserves the WYSIWYG feel for the wizard, imitating the look in the View mode;
- the user doesn't need to go to the View mode to see what those options are about.
- maybe some performance issues?