- [XECLIPSE-1] - Navigate the Documents tree and viewing XWiki pages.
- [XECLIPSE-2] - Delete existing pages/spaces
- [XECLIPSE-3] - Login to xwiki from Eclipse and import spaces selectively
- [XECLIPSE-9] - Edit and Save pages
- [XECLIPSE-10] - Add new pages/spaces
- [XECLIPSE-11] - Clean up source code and apply XWiki development practices
- [XECLIPSE-12] - Create Maven2 build for the Eclipse integration
- [XECLIPSE-20] - Write a quick installation and using page for XEclipse
- [XECLIPSE-25] - Move XEclipse to xwiki-extensions/ and out of the Sandbox
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.