- [XECLIPSE-90] - Compatibility with Confluence
- [XECLIPSE-91] - Keybinding conflicts may interfere with normal accelerator operation
- [XECLIPSE-93] - Open page menu item not visible when using XEclipse in the Eclipse IDE
- [XECLIPSE-97] - Indexer must start indexing all spaces automatically + be persistent
- [XECLIPSE-100] - Unable to connect to XWiki.
- [XECLIPSE-108] - Delete a Connection not implemented
- [XECLIPSE-109] - Various bugfixes, improvements and new features provided.
- [XECLIPSE-116] - Wrong end parenthesis color for velocity syntax coloring when no inner parenthesis pair in the expression
- [XECLIPSE-119] - New Connection not added to the Navigation Panel.
- [XECLIPSE-120] - NullPointerException thrown when connecting to a just started XWiki.
- [XECLIPSE-121] - Trying to complete $var. raises an exception if 'var' is not in known APIs
- [XECLIPSE-122] - API information resources are not packaged in the build
- [XECLIPSE-123] - When doing a merge the page is not saved thereafter
- [XECLIPSE-125] - Merged dialog box should support selecting what to merge
- [XECLIPSE-65] - Cache - Serializing page contents as readable text files
- [XECLIPSE-74] - Double clicking a node should expand it
- [XECLIPSE-79] - Increase the size of the XEclipse application icon
- [XECLIPSE-85] - Open page dialogue - Search by remote completion when online / local completion when offline
- [XECLIPSE-96] - Automatic reconnection at startup
- [XECLIPSE-101] - Refresh option on an opened page should update it in the editor also.
- [XECLIPSE-104] - A save clears the undo history
- [XECLIPSE-128] - Add option to delete all pages at once on multiple page delete
- [XECLIPSE-39] - Display references to document's translations
- [XECLIPSE-40] - Display references to document's objects
- [XECLIPSE-42] - Object edition
- [XECLIPSE-45] - Display document history
- [XECLIPSE-47] - Structure viewer for comparing revisions
- [XECLIPSE-55] - Installation README enhancement
- [XECLIPSE-56] - Keyboard shortcuts
- [XECLIPSE-99] - Automatic page indexing deactivation
- [XECLIPSE-110] - Add XWIki Eclipse perspective for working with XWikis
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.