Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Tested on a local instance of XE 7.4.3
1. Create a configuration page in xwiki SVN app.
2. Activate the status.
3. Choose a Default Space List and click List all pages to commit.
4. Pick a page and Commit it on SVN.
5. Delete that page from xwiki.
6. Open your configuration page and List again all pages to commit.
7. Your page previously commited will have the status N. Pick it and click update.
8. Wait for the confirmation message.
9. Search the page you`ve updated from SVN to xwiki.
10. Perform again step 6 and check the status of the same page.
- You don`t find in xwiki the page that was supposed to be updated from SVN.
- After you perform step 10, the file still have the status N
- After I perform an update on a file with status N from SVN to xwiki, I expect to find that page in xwiki at search.
- After the file was updated, if you list again all pages to commit, the page must have the status U.