Tested on XWiki 10.8
- org.xwiki.test.webstandards.CustomDutchWebGuidelinesValidationTest.Validating HTML5 Dutch Web Guidelines validity for: xwiki:CKEditor.OfficeImporter executed with credentials Admin:admin (from org.xwiki.test.webstandards.AllTests)
- ERROR: A form without a submit button has been found. This functionality must not be dependant on a script.
- Dutch Guidelines: validateRpd1s3()
- R-pd.1.3 Do not make the function of the website dependent on optional technology, such as CSS and client-side script: optional technology should complement the information on the site and its use, and should not interfere with access to it if this technology is not supported.
- Add a submit button and not display it for the end user