Affects Version/s: 1.1
Fix Version/s: None
XABLOG-77 PDF export doesn't look nice XABLOG-72 Text should look the same in different "Add a category" boxes XABLOG-5 RSS feed does not show the global list of articles by a subset XABLOG-62 White line under the "Add" button in " Administration" -> "Blog Categories" XABLOG-69 In edit mode, the published date appears as "null" XABLOG-88 Blog Categories on the left panel dissapear when editing a blog post XABLOG-16 The blog text appears in the side panel
- XE 1.9 SNAPSHOT 17115
- Go to Blog.Categories
- The following is displayed on the page:
Those categories are actually top-level categories from an user point of view. Additionnally, a new user has no idea what a "pseudo-category" is nor why the Blog Categories page has "Default" as its main title.
- Use "Blog Categories" as page title
- Hide "Default" & "Pseudo category"
- Add a "There is no article for this category" when no article matches a given category
- Replace "Subcategories" in "Categories"
- Display Subcategories only when needed