Affects Version/s: 1.1
Fix Version/s: None
- XE 1.9 SNAPSHOT 17115
- Go to Blog.Categories
- The following is displayed on the page:
Those categories are actually top-level categories from an user point of view. Additionnally, a new user has no idea what a "pseudo-category" is nor why the Blog Categories page has "Default" as its main title.
- Use "Blog Categories" as page title
- Hide "Default" & "Pseudo category"
- Add a "There is no article for this category" when no article matches a given category
- Replace "Subcategories" in "Categories"
- Display Subcategories only when needed