Affects Version/s: 3.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 2003, OracleXE 10.2, Glassfish 3.1.1, XE 3.2
XE-1279 Error starting xwiki XE-1065 XWiki schema cannot be updated in Oracle 11g XE-223 After login to XE we always get a Document does not exist with the bread crumb showing View->Main XE-1189 Debian package fail to upgrade XE-1047 XWiki always starts with errors on Windows XE-1322 Standalone Distribution fails to start getting Java error XE-971 Unable to see velocity error when faile to start Open Office Server XE-1147 Exclude failing Selenium 2 tests on IE8 from running XE-1176 Exclude failing Selenium 2 tests on IE9 from running XE-89 Breakage in links on various parts of xwiki causes "page cannot be displayed" type errors
When I did upgrade XE from 3.1 to 3.2, at first-time starting after upgrade I got error:
javax.servlet.ServletException: com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document xwiki:XWiki.XWikiPreferences
Wrapped Exception: $Proxy148 cannot be cast to oracle.sql.CLOB
(full text of error from logs look at attached file)
Also, as I see in logs, same problem not only with XWiki.XWikiPreferences, but also with some other pages (Scheduler.WatchListHourlyNotifier, ... and some user-created pages).
All modifications in hibernate.cfg.xml I made as described (same as in my previous well-working XE 3.1).
Also in hibernate.cfg.xml exists two lines about clobs in Oracle:
This is not my first upgrade on Oracle (I succesfully upgraded XE from version to version starting from 2.0), and before all was ok.