Details

    • Type: Task Task
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.0 M2
    • Fix Version/s: 1.0
    • Component/s: Content Filtering
    • Labels:
      None
    • Similar issues:
      XOFFICE-121Refactor pre-DOM filters
      XOFFICE-134Improve HeadSectionRemover pre-DOM filter
      XOFFICE-133CorrectAttributesCleaner pre-DOM filter introduces quotes inside attributes values
      XOFFICE-70Write tests for DOM filters
      XOFFICE-120Refactor DOM filters
      XOFFICE-63Speed up macro parsing on web->local filtering
      XOFFICE-22Write the XWiki XML RPC model in .NET.
      XOFFICE-130Web To Local Style Filter
      XOFFICE-66Write an XWiki XmlRpc proxy for the .net framework
      XOFFICE-56Attribute correction filter does not work properly

      Activity

      Hide
      Teofil Achirei added a comment -

      Unit tests were created when I did the pre-DOM filters refactoring (XOFFICE-121).

      Show
      Teofil Achirei added a comment - Unit tests were created when I did the pre-DOM filters refactoring ( XOFFICE-121 ).

        People

        • Assignee:
          Teofil Achirei
          Reporter:
          Florin Ciubotaru
        • Votes:
          0 Vote for this issue
          Watchers:
          0 Start watching this issue

          Dates

          • Created:
            Updated:
            Resolved:
            Date of First Response: