Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.4.2, 8.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: WYSIWYG Editor
Steps to reproduce:
- Edit a page in wysiwyg mode
- Use the Link Wizard to add a link to a new, non existent page 1_LinkToNewPage.png
- Type a page name, like "Process four" (like in 2_TypePageName.png), type the rest of the configuration of the link (label, etc).
- Save the document with the link to the new page in it 3_ResultLinkToNewPage.png
- Click on the link to the new page and create this new page (choose template blank page, type something in the editor and save)
- The created page is a terminal page, it cannot have children See 4_ProcessFourIsTerminal.png .
- Clicking the add button on this page will create a sister page of this page, not a child page
- The newly created Process four page should be a non-terminal page, we should be able to create children for it
Note that this issue also reproduces if on step 2 we use the tree UI to create a link to a new page (as in 1_1_LinkToNewPageTree.png).