Affects Version/s: 8.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Search - Solr
Environment:Chrome 51 - private mode
1. Create a new page.
2. Add a comment to this page: "test comment"
3. Search for that comment or a component word.
4. Check the search suggest.
5. Click Enter and check the search page results.
- When you search by a single word from your comment, you will get "No results" in search suggest.
- If you click Enter using the same word, you will get the correct results on the search page.
- I expect to see the comments in search suggest. A user can be confused: he searches a comment and he gets no results in search suggest > he could think there is no comment with the word he used in the searchbox.