Affects Version/s: 9.11.3
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
- In a page containing a livetable, add a filter on one of the declared columns via the 'extraParams' option. Example: 'extraParams': '&doc.author=e' (this will search for all pages authored by a user whose username contains an 'e').
- The livetable results are filtered as expected.
- The filter widget of the column titled 'Last author' in the table filters row should display the applied filter (e.g. letter 'e' in our example).
- The URL fragment should reflect the applied filter. (e.g '|t=livetable&p=1&l=15&doc.author=e')
- The filter widget of the filtered column remains empty. This makes it impossible for the user to remove the applied filter.
- The URL fragment does not reflect the applied filter either.