Affects Version/s: 10.6.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Old Core - PDF export
Environment:Windows Server 2012 R2 / Tomcat 9.0.10
I encountered a Problem with the "PDF Export Panel Application" Extension (V1.1):
Pictures are not displayed in Exportfile.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install the PDF Export Panel Application
- Go to Administration -> Panel Wizard
- Drag and drop the PDF Export panel to the side
- Click "Save the new layout"
- Go to a wiki document which has child page(s). These child page(s) have to include a picture (jpg, png).
- Use the Export Panel
-> Result: The Exportfile does not include the picture.
If I use the Extension to Export only a single page (including a picture) everything works just fine.
The Extension is 100% using the buildin Functionality.
The Issue is in the xwiki Export Function, which if is used with "&includechilds=2", will exclude the pictures.