- All pages
- org.xwiki.test.webstandards.CustomDutchWebGuidelinesValidationTest.Validating HTML5 Dutch Web Guidelines validity for: xwiki:XWiki.WatchListRss executed with credentials Admin:admin (from org.xwiki.test.webstandards.AllTests)
- ERROR: At least one link contains only an image without a correct alt attribute (not empty), links can contain img with an empty attribute only if it also contains text.
- Dutch Guidelines: validateRpd7s4()
- R-pd.7.4 "Images placed in a link should have a non-empty text alternative to enable visitors who do not see the image to follow the link."
- We have 3 links with images (img) in an empty page. 2 of these 3 links fail the validation.
- Fail - Ex1:
- Fail - Ex2:
- Success - Ex3:
- The alt values for all these images are non-empty, so the test should validate.
- VAR1: Fix the test validation so that the non-empty alt attributes are detected
- VAR2: Add text inside the link node using the .sr-only class