Affects Version/s: 10.9
Fix Version/s: 10.10-rc-1
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome 70, using a local instance XWiki 10.9 on Oracle 11.2
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as Admin
- Create a subwiki with the scope 'Both global and local users are available in the wiki'
- On the subwiki, go to Administer Wiki > Users & Rights > Users
- Click 'Create user' from 'All Users' section from the bottom of the page
- Fill the credentials for a new user (e.g. U1)
- Click 'Create'
- Observe the 'Current Members' section's livetable above
- Click 'Delete' for the user from 'Actions' column on 'All Users' section
- Observe the 'Current Members' section's livetable
After creation, the new user (U1) is displayed automatically on the 'Current Members' livetable. Also, after delete confirmation, the respective user name is automatically removed from the 'Current Members' livetable.
After being created or deleted, the user (U1) is not displayed/removed automatically in the livetable, the page needs to be refreshed.
The update of the livetable after delete a user could be reproduced on XWiki 10.8.1, however, the update after creation of an user could not be reproduced.