- Create an AWM in a multilingual wiki, with two languages set.
- Setup a content field in the application
- Add a new entry, and use CKEditor to upload an image in the content (the source code is shown in a screenshot)
- Expected result: to have a page containing the object of the AWM class, and the image displayed in the content field.
- Actual result:
- the page displays the content field, but as a regular wiki page without any object.
- Yet the xpage=xml shows the structure of the AWM class.
- The page is displayed as being translated right away on its bottom right
- The page is shown two times in the AWM livetable.
Creating a new entry without image don't cause any issue.
I didn't manage to reproduce on a single language wiki.