Affects Version/s: 12.2
Fix Version/s: 12.4-rc-1
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, using a local instance XWiki 12.3 on Oracle 19c, Tomcat 9.0.31
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Set the wiki to be multilingual, with Supported Languages: EN, FR and default language EN
- Go to Home page
- Change the language to FR from Drawer > Languages
- Click on Notification bell to display the Notification menu
- Observe the notification toggles
- Click on 'Preferences' to go to Notifications Settings
- Observe the toggles on the page
The notification toggles are displayed properly (have the expected layout and ON/OFF words) on Notification menu as well as on Notifications Settings.
The notification toggles are displayed with a broken layout on Notifications menu (see screenshots) and appear to be translated in FR (or the wiki current language, I've tested and reproduced also with DE).
The issue could not be reproduced on XWiki 12.1 or 11.10.4.