Affects Version/s: 12.4-rc-1
Fix Version/s: 12.5-rc-1
Component/s: App Within Minutes
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome 83, using a local instance of XWiki 12.4 on MariaDB 10.4, Tomcat 9.0.35
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as Admin
- Click on 'More applications' > 'Create your own!'
- Create an app (e.g. App1) with some fields (e.g. Short Text, User, Date)
- Add some entries to this app
- On app's homepage, click 'More Actions' > 'Move / Rename'
- Specify a new location (e.g. Sandbox)
- Click 'Rename'
- On the moved app's homepage, click 'Add New Entry'
- Fill a name and click the '+' icon or hit Enter
- Click on an existing entry's page to view it
- Click 'Edit' to edit an existing entry
The entry pages are displayed properly when viewed/ created/ edited.
When creating a new entry, viewing or editing an existing one (created before the app was moved), there is just the following warning on the page:
As a result, no entries can be added, nor the existing ones can be viewed or edited anymore.
The issue could not be reproduced on XWiki 12.3 or XWiki 11.10.5.