Affects Version/s: 11.10.5, 12.4
Fix Version/s: 12.5
Component/s: Web - Templates & Resources
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome 83, using a local instance of XWiki 12.4 on MariaDB 10.4, Tomcat 9.0.35
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login with Admin
- Go to a page (non terminal)
- Click 'More actions > Export'
- Click on 'Other Formats'
- From 'Select the pages to export:' drop-down select 'Created pages' or 'Created and modified pages'
- Select back 'All pages' from the drop-down
- Click 'Export as XAR' or 'Export as HTML'
The page is exported as XAR/ HTML (or the 'Save As' download box is displayed, depending on browser's settings).
Nothing happens when clicking 'Export as XAR' or 'Export as HTML' buttons after 'All pages' is selected again from the drop-down.
The following error is displayed in browser's console:
The issue could be reproduced also on XWiki 11.10.5, and 12.3.