Affects Version/s: 12.5
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome 83, using a local instance of XWiki 12.5 on MariaDB 10.4, Jetty 9.4.29
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a subwiki
- Create a local user on it (e.g. UL1)
- Login as UL1
- Go to Notifications Settings > Applications Preferences and set Mentions toggles to ON (both for Notification menu and for Email)
- Login as Admin
- On subwiki, edit a page in WYSIWYG mode
- Type @ to display users mention list
- Select UL1
- Trigger the 'Notifications daily email' job from Scheduler.WebHome
- Login as local user UL1 and check the Notifications list and email(s) received
The local user UL1 received his mention on both Notifications list and on Email.
The mention is not displayed in user's Notifications list, nor an email is received.