Affects Version/s: 3.0
XWIKI-6305 Keep the current user in the administration application when editing user details XWIKI-3645 Scrolling behavior XWIKI-8869 Page is scrolled to top and back when user click on content in Source mode XWIKI-6285 Problem with the popup display when editing users XWIKI-9592 Don't show backward dependencies from other wikis when we are on a subwiki XWIKI-6437 Issues with editing a user in "Wiki Administration > Users" XWIKI-304 Prevent clicking on "edit" when the user doesn't have the "edit" right XWIKI-11609 Unable to force edit the Email settings from Administration XWIKI-7725 Unable to edit annotaion from Comments tab XWIKI-9044 Wrong info message when uninstalling an extension from a subwiki
Steps to follow to reproduce:
- Hover over the wiki menu and click "Administer wiki"
- Click "Users"
- Click the pen to edit a user
- Click on a different tab (e.g. "Preferences")
- The main administration area will get displayed
- In the above example the URL will have the following format: /xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?category=preferences
- The page title will be: Administration: admin.$
(See attached screenshot)