Attachments editing(Windows + IE) doesn't work when the space or the page name contains a space.
The opened client aplication will report that the path for the edited file is invalid.
Editing works fine for files attached to documents without spaces in their name.
Editing the attachment form a linux client works properly. This should pinpoint the issue to IE or the XWiki front-end code used to trigger the attachments editing.
To reproduce the issue:
- attach an common editable file(eg: .txt, office doc) to a xwiki page
- open the page and press the edit attachment button in the attachments tab
- the browser will prompt for confirmation and credentials
- windows will open the application assigned for the attachment extension
- the application will report that the file cannot be opened because the path is invalid.