Affects Version/s: 1.3
Fix Version/s: 1.4
ZEM-9 Do not display the title anymore when displaying the macro ZEM-3 Title and Content field can be using the docContent and docTitle ZEM-4 When linking a page to include it into an other, it's content is erased ZEM-1 Create the "Zone Edit" Macro ZEM-2 The top of the sections intersect with the content above it, css must be fixed ZEM-6 Allow the zone macro to be added inline ZEM-11 Images added in the included document are not displayed in the main page ZEM-7 The buttons are too big, and generate too much white space ZEM-5 Find an other icon for the zone edit button
The first title coming from the content is not interpreted.
To reproduce :
- Create a page with the zonemacro into it
- include an other page
- edit the content of the included page and begin by a title 3 like "=== Welcome my lords ==="
- save and go back to the main page
- title is displayed as "=== ... ==="
- Content title is interpreted as any content coming from the wysiwyg