Affects Version/s: 12.3-rc-1, 12.5.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Firefox 78, using a local instance XWiki 12.5.1 on PostgreSQL 12, Tomcat 9.0.36
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Attach a video file to a page
- Edit the respective page in-place
- Click on 'Insert > Other Macros'
- Search for JW Player and click Select
- Fill in the video file's Attachment name
- Click Submit
- Click Save & View
- Click 'Edit' to edit the page again
The video frame is displayed properly in-place edit mode and after the page is saved.
The macro's content (video frame) is not displayed properly in-place edit mode, instead a black bar is displayed (containing 'Loading the video player' text) which is still showing after the page is saved, until the page is refreshed.
Issue reproduced also on XWiki 12.3 RC1.