Affects Version/s: 12.3-rc-1, 12.5.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Firefox 78, using a local instance XWiki 12.5.1 on PostgreSQL 12, Tomcat 9.0.36
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Attach a video file to a page
- Edit the respective page in-place
- Click on 'Insert > Other Macros'
- Search for Map and click Select
- Fill in the Location an desired options
- Click Submit
in Source or Wiki mode
- Click Save & View
- Click 'Edit' to edit the page again
The macro's content is displayed properly in-place edit mode and after the page is saved.
The macro's content (map) is not rendered properly in-place edit mode, instead an empty frame is displayed.
After the page is saved, the map is not displayed until the page is refreshed.
This doesn't reproduce if the page is edited in WYSIWYG mode.
Issue reproduced also on XWiki 12.3 RC1.