- [CKEDITOR-256] - The macro content is preserved when switching macros even if the new macro doesn't support content
- [CKEDITOR-200] - Pickers for various macro parameter types
- [CKEDITOR-257] - Increase multiline input field height - Edit Macro modal
- [CKEDITOR-258] - Hide deprecated macro parameters if they are not set
- [CKEDITOR-259] - Group related / alternative macro parameters
- [CKEDITOR-260] - Show advanced macro parameters at the end, under More, if they have no value set
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.