Uploaded image for project: 'Admin Tools Application'
  1. Admin Tools Application
  2. ADMINTOOL-23

UsedSpace still uses the old "Wiki Manager" plugin and doesn't work when the name of the main wiki database is not "xwiki"

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 4.1.1
    • Fix Version/s: 4.2
    • Labels:
      None
    • Similar issues:

      Description

      Settings:

      • XWiki Enterprise 6.4
      • xwiki.db=manager
      • xwiki.db.prefix=xwiki_

      In "UsedSpaces" there is this code

      #if($services.wikimanager)
          #set($dbs = $services.wikimanager.getAllWikis())
       #else
          #set($dbs = ["$xcontext.getDatabase()"])
       #end
      

      which uses the old Wiki Manager plugin. Instead we should use new "$services.wiki".

      However, even when I tried writing

      #if($services.wiki)
        #set($dbs = $services.wiki.getAllIds())
      #else
        #set($dbs = ${xcontext.database})
      #end
      

      I got that the name of the database is "xwiki", whereas it is "xwiki_manager".

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              camil7 Clemens Robbenhaar
              Reporter:
              raluca.moisa Raluca Moisa
            • Votes:
              1 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:
                Date of First Response: