STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Preconditions: Blog Application must be installed.
- Click on the Blog from the Applications Panel
- Fill in a title and click 'Create' Button to create a new blog post
- From 'Category' section, choose 'News', 'Other' and 'Personal'
- Tick the 'Publish' Checkbox
- Click 'Save & View'
- From the 'Blog Categories' Panel, click on the small RSS icon near each category link
The RSS feed works properly, displaying the blog posts included in the respective category ('All', 'News', 'Other' and 'Personal').
The RSS feed works only for the 'All' category, for the other categories no information about blog posts is displayed although the blog posts are included in the respective categories.
Also, the title of the RSS page is displayed as 'Feed for Unknown feed name' (screenshot attached).
I've tested also on the latest releases and the last version in which the feature worked was Blog 9.7, so the regression was introduced in 9.7.1.