Affects Version/s: 9.9.1
Fix Version/s: None
"Failed to execute the [html] macro. Cause: [INVALID_CHARACTER_ERR: An invalid or illegal XML character is specified.]. Click on this message for details." message are displayed when using pagination on blog.
I tested on xwiki 10.11.3 jetty package.
Step to reproduce:
- install blog extension
- create 2 new blog post
- edit Blog.WebHome with these settings:
- Index display: pagined
- items per page: 2
- Posts Layout: calendar
- view /bin/view/Blog/: "Failed to execute the [html] macro...." are displayed
I checked Blog.BlogPostList but didn't manage to find the origin of this issue