Affects Version/s: Previous versions in xwiki-platform
Fix Version/s: None
1. Login with Admin/admin and create a new normal user.
2. Login with this user and create a blog post.
3. Publish the blog as a normal user.
4. Login with Admin .
5. Into the Blog section, on the home page, there are supposed to be displayed the last 2 most recent blog posts. Check the one created by the normal user.
- Admin doesn`t see the hide/publish icon in the home page, in the blog section, on the blog post created by the normal user.
- Admin doesn`t either see the message "This article was published on 05/01/2016" when he open the blog post of the new user in edit mode.
- Admin doesn`t see the Hide/Publish option with the icons into the edit mode.
- The Admin should have global rights for everything, including the blog posts created by other normal users.
- The normal user has the correct Hide/Publish rights over his article.