Affects Version/s: 1.30
Fix Version/s: 1.31
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome 72, using a local instance XWiki 10.11.2 on Oracle 11.2
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Edit a page in CKEditor mode
- Click on "XWiki Macro" Button
- Search for a Macro (e.g. Velocity) and click 'Select'
- Paste a Velocity content e.g.:
- Click on 'More' to display the hidden options
- Observe the available options and their checkboxes (including the placement)
- Click 'Submit' and 'Save & View'
The Velocity Macro's output is displayed properly. The checkboxes are inline with the their corresponding options.
When click 'Submit', there is no output displayed, although the 'Output' and 'Wiki' chechboxes were ticked. In Source mode, the following is displayed (notice the first line):
If the macro is edited at this point (double-click in normal edit mode), both the 'Output' and 'Wiki' chechboxes are not ticked. If the checkboxes are manually ticked and the macro is submitted again, there is also no change (thus no output).
I've noticed that if in Source mode the 'false' value is manually deleted, the output is displayed properly.
Also, the checkboxes are displayed below their corresponding options (instead of being displayed inline). The identified macros that also have these issues are (may not be the complete list):
- Office Document Viewer
- Table of contents
The issues could not be reproduced on CKEditor Integration 1.29.