Affects Version/s: 1.32, 1.33
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce (see the attached gif for more information):
- Open empty wiki with standard flavour
- Login as admin
- Create a new page "Foo"
- Type "some content" in the editor and enter to add a new line
- Add a first box with the content "foo"
- Insert a new line after the box by clicking on the red marker
- type "bar", select it and insert another box with this content
- insert a new line between the two boxes by clicking on the red marker
- type "toto" between the two boxes
- switch to source mode and back to WYSIWYG
- double click on "toto" to select it and hit "backward" key to delete it
- switch again to source mode and back to WYSIWYG: if there was an empty line such as
in the second box during step 10, repeat 9 to 12 once again.
- The box remains inline editable
- The second box is not editable anymore, switching again to source shows some HTML and we obtain a NPE in the log trace.
I reproduced the bug with 1.32 but with a bit more steps: I needed to select the second box macro before removing the text in the middle to have the error.