STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Edit a page with CKEditor
- Click on 'Insert' > 'Other Macros'
- Search for 'Dashboard' and click 'Select'
- Click on 'Source' field to display page picker
- Type the name of a page (e.g. Sandbox)
The page picker is displayed properly. The name of a page can by typed in order for the picker to suggest it.
Instead of the page picker, an empty bar is displayed (with slightly different shape depending on the browser) and nothing can be typed in the 'Source' field.
The same can be reproduced with 'Table of contents' Macro in its 'Reference' field.
As a result, these macros cannot be used in WYSIWYG mode, but have to be manually edited in Wiki/Source mode.
The issue cannot be reproduced on XWiki 11.10.3 or XWiki 12.4.