Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Blocker
    • Resolution: Duplicate
    • Affects Version/s: 1.2.2
    • Fix Version/s: 1.3
    • Labels:
      None
    • Similar issues:

      Description

      When I fixed XCONTRIB-256 I did not seen the translation page does not have the translation object...

      I don't understand how those translation pages ended up like this, those have certainly not been generated by appwithinminutes.

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                sorinello Sorin Burjan
                Reporter:
                tmortagne Thomas Mortagne
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                2 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:
                  Date of First Response: