Affects Version/s: 1.8.5
Fix Version/s: None
I tested this extension on XE 7.4.2 .
1. Create a new idea.
2. Vote Yes. With the same user, switch and vote No.
3. Make a rollback from last to previous version.
4. Check the votes in Ideas live table.
- After the rollback, there will be 2 votes: 1 for Yes and 1 for No, which is not correct (according to point 2 from description - the last vote of your user was ONLY No.).
- So, from what I see, both Yes + No votes had been kept after rollback.
- Even if I make a rollback, I expect to see the vote of my user for Yes, which was the previous action, not accumulated.