Affects Version/s: 1.8.5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome v.60, Firefox v.55, IE v.11, using a local instance XWiki 8.4.5 with ORACLE 11.2
Prerequisites: The instance of XWiki must be configured with Oracle Database and several users (e.g. U1, U2, U3) must be already created.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Install Ideas Application
- Create several ideas (with different titles, estimated cost, priority and assignees)
- Vote several ideas with different users
- Go to Ideas Home and sort the ideas (ascending/descending) by Yes, No, Idea, Estimated cost, Status, Priority, Assignee, Update date, Last Author
- Then, also filter the ideas by the fields mentioned at Step 4
The sorting and filtering actions work properly without any errors.
When sorting by Assignee, sorting doesn't work and the following error appears in the console:
Also, the a.m. sorting error affects filtering, which stops working afterwards.