How to reproduce:
- From the calendar app's homepage, create a new calendar using the title "A" and do not check the "terminal" box in the create page form
- Go back to the calendar app's homepage, create a new calendar using the title "B", select the location "MoccaCalendar.A" (under the previously created calendar) and do not check the "terminal" box in the create page form
- Create a new even in the B calendar, using the title "X"
- Click in the calendar on the newly created event, then click "View" in the popup to reach the event's page
- Observe in the URL (and in the breadcrumbs) that the space is wrong: /xwiki/bin/view/MoccaCalendar.A.B/X?calendarDoc=MoccaCalendar.A.B.WebHome instead of the expected /xwiki/bin/view/MoccaCalendar/A/B/X?calendarDoc=MoccaCalendar.A.B.WebHome
- Using the breadcrumbs to navigate to the parent (B) calendar takes you to a page not found error (URL: /xwiki/bin/view/MoccaCalendar.A.B/)