Tested on a local instance of XE 7.4.2
1. Create a new calendar.
2. Create some events in this calendar.
3. Rename the calendar. Pick the option affect children.
4. Open the main calendar overview and check the events.
5. Open the new calendar overview and check the events.
- After new calendar was renamed, all the events present here are displayed on the main overview calendar, but not on the new overview calendar.
- I expect to see my events after I rename a calendar on the main page and also on the new calendar page.