Affects Version/s: 0.4.3
Fix Version/s: None
Reproduced on a local instance of XE 7.4.2 and also 8.1 Snapshot.
1. Login with Admin and create a top level page "TEST" on http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/
2. Edit in wiki mode the Main page, deleting the default value and replacing it with this syntax [[**This is a test**>>TEST.WebHome]]
3. Open XWikiPreferences in edit class mode and add property "core.hierarchyMode" - String type
4. Open XWikiPreferences in edit object mode, find this property and add for it the value: "parentchild".
5. Open Nested Pages Migrator Application, let the default settings and add the values "Main,TEST" to Included Spaces.
6. Click Perform plan. Click also Execute plan.
7. Go to Home page and click on the link.
- When you click on the link (that is supposed to redirect you to page TEST), you are redirected instead to the same Main WebHome page.
- If you hover over the link, this URL is displayed: localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/TEST/ , which is correct.
- After using the migrator, a relative reference has been created: RedirectClass 0: WebHome > Location: WebHome.
- I expect to be redirected to the Main.TEST.WebHome page after using the migrator .