Affects Version/s: 2.4
Fix Version/s: None
Tested on a local instance of XE 7.4.2
1. Login as admin and go to Jobs http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/JobArea/ to create a new one.
2. Create a recruitment page http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/RecruitmentApp/ using the job position created before.
3. Go to http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/RecruitmentApp/ and check in the livetable the column Position.
4. Make the job status active.
- Even if you selected a valid job, it`s not also displayed in the livetable.
- When I create a recruitment page for a candidate and I insert an existing job for Position field, I expect to see in in the column Position from the Recruitment livetable.