Affects Version/s: 2.4.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:IE 11, local instance XE 9.1.2, MySQL 5.7
- Click on Task Manager from Applications Panel
- Click on Edit on a Entry
- Change the Task name
- Click on Save & View
- Observe the name of the task
- Go to the Task Manager home page
- Observe the naming of the task from the Live table
- Observe the naming in the Navigation
Expected results: The name of the task is changed in all spaces.
Actual results: The name of the task is only changed in the Live table from the Task Manager Home.
Note: What I've noticed is that if you Rename the page of the task then it will change the name of the task as title and in Navigation and breadcrumb. If you change the name with Edit it will only change the name in the Live table. So you actually have to change the name in 2 places to have it updated everywhere.