Affects Version/s: 1.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, IE11, Chrome 71, Firefox 64, Edge 17, using a local instance XWiki 10.11.1 on PostgreSQL 10
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Open XWiki in an incognito/inPrivate browser instance
- Login as Admin
- Go to Tour App Homepage (/xwiki/bin/view/Tour/)
- Add a tour (or import the .xar attached) for creating a page
- Set the 'Reflex' option to 'Yes' for some steps: e.g. for 'Create' button (#tmCreate) from the parent page and for 'Create' button (.buttons input[type=submit]) from 'Create page' section
- Launch and complete the tour
The tour is completed with 'Reflex' option working as expected: the user is automatically advanced to the next step when click 'Create' buttons.
When the first 'Create' button (#tmCreate - from the parent page) is clicked, the user is directed to Create Page section, but the tour is not advanced to the next step unless refreshing the page. The same happens when click on the 'Create' button (.buttons input[type=submit]) from 'Create page' section, the tour is not advanced to the next step 'Tour Complete'.