* Code grant from Google acknowledged in our copyright
headers. Thanks, Google!
* JRE dependency upped to Java 6.
* IE driver now uses the IEDriverServer. You may need to download
this. Set the "useLegacyInternalServer" to boolean true if you
need the old behaviour.
* Standardized colour values returned from getCssValue are
normalized to RGBA.
* IE can use synthesized events if the capability
"enableNativeEvents" is set to false. This is experimental and not
expected to work properly.
* Native events added for Firefox 12.
* Native events retained for Firefox 10, 11, and 3.x
* Selenium-backed WebDriver can now return WebElements from
* With WebElement.getAttribute() a boolean attribute will return
"null" if not present on an element.
* A NoSuchWindowException will be thrown if the currently selected
window is closed and another command is sent.
* SafariDriver improved: frame switching, snapshot taking and JS
* SafariDriver: changed message protocol. The 2.22.0 SafariDriver will
not be backwards compatible with Selenium 2.21.
* FIXED: 185: Appending screenshots to remote exceptions is now
optional. Controlled via the "webdriver.remote.quietExceptions"
* FIXED: 1089: Style attributes are no longer lower-cased by default.
* FIXED: 1934: Firefox cleans up temporary directories more effectively.
* FIXED: 3647: WebElement.sendKeys now works in Firefox on XHTML pages.
* FIXED: 3758: Maximize windows from inside a frame works as expected.
* FIXED: 3825: Alerts from a nested iframe are now handled properly.
* Fixing Firefox profile extraction if a grid node started from a
network location (UNC path)
* bot.actions.type now works as expected in Firefox 12.
* Introduced better mouse and keyboard abstractions