* Add LZMAInputStream.enableRelaxedEndCondition(). It allows
decompression of LZMA streams whose uncompressed size is known
but it is unknown if the end of stream marker is present. This
method is meant to be useful in Apache Commons Compress to
support .7z files created by certain very old 7-Zip versions.
Such files have the end of stream marker in the LZMA data even
though the uncompressed size is known. 7-Zip supports such files
and thus other implementations of the .7z format should support
* Make LZMA/LZMA2 decompression faster. With files that compress
extremely well the performance can be a lot better but with
more typical files the improvement is minor.
* Make the CRC64 code faster.
* Add module-info.java as multi-release JAR. The attribute
Automatic-Module-Name was removed.
* The binaries for XZ for Java 1.9 in the Maven Central now
require Java 7. Building the package requires at least Java 9
for module-info support but otherwise the code should still be
Java 5 compatible (see README and comments in build.properties).