XE will now integrate Workspaces by default.
We need a XAR that represents what an empty workspace is - it will become the template attached to WorkspaceManager.Install instead of xwiki-entreprise-ui-all.
This is what I plan to do:
- Create a module xwiki-enterprise-workspace-ui, which defines what a new empty workspace should be.
- Create xwiki-enterprise-workspace-ui-all too, in xwiki-enterprise-distribution
- This XAR will be copied attached to WorkspaceManager.Install as the workspace-template.
- xwiki-enterprise-workspace-ui will bundle xwiki-platform-workspace-template-features because it make sense.
- Bundle WorkspaceManager UI in xwiki-enterprise-ui that describes what is the main wiki.
- Create a module xwiki-enterprise-common-ui, which defines the common UI from xwiki-entreprise-ui and xwiki-enterprise-workspace-ui. It will be a dependency of these 2 modules in order to not duplicate common pages.