Right now it's not possible in syntaxes to generate a RawBlock.
Use case example:
- The LaTeX extension provides templates which can have extension points
- These UIX must generate latex/1.0 content
- The syntax of extensions points is the syntax of the wiki page holding the UIExtensionClass xobject.
- That page cannot be in "latex/1.0" syntax since we don't have a parser for that syntax id.
- Thus we have to use for example "xwiki/2.1" syntax to, somehow, generate a RawBlock with a target syntax of "latex/1.0".