Affects Version/s: 9.4-milestone-1
Fix Version/s: 9.9.1
Environment:IE 11, XE 9.2
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as Admin
- Go to Administer Wiki > Content > Localization
- Select Multilingual > Yes
- Select 2-3 Supported Languages e.g. English, French, German
- Click Save
- Go to a blog
- Edit it in WYSIWYG or Wiki
- Select "Translate this page in: en"
- Type a title and some content then click Save & View
- Edit the blog again and do the same steps for fr, de
- Observe the Blogs panel from the right side of the page
Expected results: the blog should show only 1 time, or, as asked in other ticket it shouldn't show at all till 2 blogs with same Category are created.
Actual results: the blog appears 3 times because o the 3 translations.