Affects Version/s: 1.38
Fix Version/s: 1.39
Steps to reproduce:
- set the wiki multilanguage in administration, with english default language and available languages english and french
- set the current langage to french (by adding ?language=fr, for example, at the end of the link)
- navigate to the Sandbox page
- create a new page (non-terminal, blank page), using the standard create page button
- in the wysiwyg editor that is displayed for the newly created page, without saving the page, upload a file to the page from the create link dialog as follows:
- click the link button in the editor toolbar
- choose "attachment"
- using the upload tab, upload a new file
- finalise adding the link: choose a label and confirm
- note on that in edit mode of this document in the right panels, the language of the document is properly marked as french, as expected.
- save the page you've just creating
- a single translation of the page exists, with default language set to french
- two translations of the page exist: the original document, with default language empty, and a french translation. The content that was introduced in the wysiwyg editor on creation is now the content of the french translation, not of the original document
See attached screenshots for visual step-by-step.
The version of the wysiwyg editor installed is "CKEditor Integration 1.20".