Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Edge 80, using a local instance XWiki 12.1 on PostgreSQL 12, Tomcat 9.0.27
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Edit a page with CKEditor
- Click Insert > Other Macros
- Select 'Notifications Filter Preferences' macro or 'Pages' macro
- Click 'Submit' and Save the page
- Click 'Edit' to edit again the page with CKEditor
The page is displayed in CKEditor, in edit mode.
The CKEditor is not loaded, a box containing HTML is displayed instead.
From all the macros, the issue seems to be reproducing with 'Notifications Filter Preferences' macro and 'Pages' macro.
The issue could not be reproduced on XWiki 11.10.3.
- is related to
XCOMMONS-1296 Upgrade to Velocity 2.2